Interested in becoming a member?
Members of the Ukrainian Philatelic and Numismatic Society enjoy the following benefits:
- Two issues of the award-winning Ukrainian Philatelist journal per year. Members who join during the year receive all journals published in that year.
- Four quarterly issues of the Trident Visnyk newsletter, enabling the membership to keep abreast of Ukraine's latest stamp and coin releases.
- National meetings. The UPNS holds regular UKRAINPEX convention-exhibits, rotating among various US and Canadian cities.
- Regional meetings. UPNS now has eight regional chapters around the world. In the US: Detroit, Mid-Atlantic (Maryland-Virginia), and Philadelphia; in Canada: Calgary, Montreal, and Toronto; in Kyiv, Ukraine and in Adelaide, Australia.
- An annual Zustrich-Meet is held every spring in an east-coast locale. This is a delightful informal get-together where members bring collectibles to sell, swap, or show. The Zustrich is a terrific place to pick up hard-to-get items from fellow enthusiasts.
- Various awards for outstanding services to Ukrainian collecting and for distinguished exhibiting.
- An expertization service is available to members for a modest fee.
- Five free ads in Member Classifieds.
Annual membership dues are payable in US funds to Ukrainian Philatelic and Numismatic Society.
For your convenience, payments may be sent to the PayPal account firstname.lastname@example.org. PayPal allows payment through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit, or PayPal account balances.
|Personal Check (drawn on US Bank), Money Order (US only), International Money Order||
|Students (21 and younger)||$25.00||$27.00|
For more information about membership, please contact UPNS Secretary-Treasurer Martin Tatuch.
To join fill out the membership application and submit for processing. Pay your membership dues by PayPal or mail payment to:Ukrainian Philatelic and Numismatic Society5117 8th Road NorthArlington, Virginia 22205-1201USA
UPNS Membership Application
The Ukrainian Philatelic and Numismatic Society is an affiliate of the American Philatelic Society.